Delhi (2 days) - Jaipur(2 days) Agra (1 day)– Orchha and Gwalior (1 day)– Khajuraho (2 days) Varanasi (2 days) - Mumbai (2 days) - Delhi (1)
2nd route, the route is a route for lovers of forts and Maharaja palaces in the most colorful state in India - Rajasthan. It combines visiting the city of the Golden Triangle, the aforementioned Varanasi and tiger safari in the National Park, as well as visiting the popular Rat Temple in Bikaner.
Delhi (2 days) Mandawa (1 day) Bikaner (1) Jaisalmer (2) Jodhpur (1) Udaipur (2) Pushkar (1) Jaipur (2) Ranthambore (1) Agra (1) Orchha and Gwalior (1) Khajuraho ( 2) Varanasi (2) Delhi (1)
This most convenient and the fastest way of moving in Rajasthan is by car with a driver, and from Varanasi to Delhi by plane.You can add one train trip between Khajuraho and Varanasi.
The 3rd route,it is a route for people who want to combine both sightseeing of Rajasthan - pearls of this state with seeing of the cities in the golden triangle and Varanasi.
Delhi (2 days) Pushkar (2) Udaipur (2) Jaipur (2) Ranthambore (1) Agra (1) Orchha and Gwalior (1) Khajuraho (2) Varanasi (2) Delhi (1)
It is recommended to travel by private car with driver and go by plane from Varanasi to Delhi. You can add one train trip between Khajuraho and Varanasi.
4th route, it can be combined with sightseeing of Nepal. The route is recommended for mountain lovers.
During this route you will have an opportunity to see the most signiﬁcant places and cities in both India and Nepal. You will admire the beauty of north India as well as you will see a lot of interesting towns and cities in Nepal. This route includes sightseeing of Taj mahal, Varanasi city at Ganges river, Kathmandu city with its unique architecture and many other wonderful places.
Delhi (2 days) - Jaipur (2) - Agra (1) - Orchha (1) - Khajuraho (2) - Varanasi (2) - Lumbini (1) - Chitawan (1) - Pokhara (2) - Kathmandu (3) - Delhi (1)
The entire route can be covered by car with a driver except one international flight from Kathmandu to Delhi. You can travel by train between Khajuraho and Varanasi.
Film from the India and Nepal route:
5 th, the next route that I recommend here is combined with a stay and relaxation in the smallest state in India, i.e. Goa
This is the option of choice for those who want not only to feel the atmosphere of real India, but also rest and relax on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Delhi (2 days) - Agra (1) - Jaipur (2) - Pushkar (1) - Udaipur (2) - Goa (5 days or more) - Delhi
6th route, the special route organized by our Paylesstoursindia travel agency
www.paylesstoursindia.pl with a stay with an Indian family in the state of Himachal Pradesh
An extremely interesting option for those travelers who love the mountains and in addition to sightseeing, they also want to learn more about the culture and life of the local people spending a few days at home of the Indian family participating and observing the life and traditions of the family members in the house.
This option combines visiting the Golden Triangle spots, the Dalai Lama town called Dharamshala located at the feet of the Himalayas, a town called the international capital of yoga Rishikesh, as well as visiting two unusual towns in the state of Himachal Pradesh - Shimla, Manali. At the end you will be able to savor the beauty of the only Sikh golden temple in the city of Amritsar, and see the closing ceremony of the Indian Pakistani border of Wagah border ceremony. Details of such stay with pictures in the link
Delhi (2 days) - Jaipur (2 days) - Agra (1) - Rishikesh (3) Shimla (2) - Manali (2) - Dharamshala (5) and visiting the area - Amritsar (2) - Delhi
Now I am going to explain briefly why these places are worth including in first time India itinerary:
- The capital of the country
- Numerous and really beautiful temples and monument also on UNESCO site (Akshardham temple, Gurudwara, Birla Mandir, Whisky temple, Humajun tomb, Qutub minar, Red fort, Jaama Masjid, Lotus temple)
- Exciting rickshaw ride in Old Delhi – absolutely must be connected with spice market visit
- Shopping and eating in local restaurant and fast food stalls
of New and Old Delhi districts for their contrasts
- Taj Mahal and Agra fort
- A town with unique ambiance and interesting palace complex as well as temples
- Typical Hindu small town
- Sightseeing of numerous Unesco Kamasutra temples
- Morning boat ride on Ganges
- Evening ceremony Aarti
- Food stalls
- Bustle and hustle atmosphere
- Hanging out on the ghats
- Sarnath 10 km from Varanasi - the Buddhist place
- Good stopver on the way to Bikaner
- Rat temple and the Bikaner fort
- A town of numerous beautiful sights
- Stunning forts and breath-taking view points
- Gaitor tombs
- Monkey temple – Galta Gi
- Spirituality due to 500 temples
- There is unique Brahma temple
- Lake view point
- You can spend one night on the desert
- The city of lakes like Venice in Italy
- Romantic and artistic ambience
- Amazing roof top view points
- Beautiful fort and havelis
- Stunning sand colour fort
- Hanging out and visiting havelis
- Spend one night on the desert
- Fort and palaces sightseeing
- Interesting market
- Safari, tiger spotting
- You can finally rest in a quiet nature resort